A lot of users experienced cursor stuck on Mac just after updating to macOS Monterey. Are experiencing the same cursor lagging sometimes on mac, isn’t it annoying! Well, it could be the physical damage within the mouse are it can be an issue within the device software.
If you have reached the accidental fall of the device, then simply contact with the nearer apple service center. And if this is not a scenario, no matter whatever the reason is, simply perform the given below workaround to fix the mouse cursor stuck on mac.
How To Fix Mouse Cursor Stuck On Mac In MacOS Monterey 2021
Disconnect and Reconnect Magic Mouse
If you are experiencing the pointer stuck and doesn’t move during the use of the mouse on the macOS Monterey, go for the MacBook trackpad and move the cursor to the top of the Bluetooth Symbol, present in the menu bar, click on it.
After that, click on the symbol present next to the Mouse Name. Wait for a few seconds and click once again to relink the Bluetooth Mouse. Now simply drag the Magic Mouse, and see if the mouse stuck in drag mode is fixed or not.
How do you unfreeze your cursor on a mac Monterey? Is not solved even after performing the above workaround. Now that’s where the restart mac comes to a role. Because fresh start might solve the temporary glitch which results in mac mouse is stuck in macOS Monterey. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Press the CMD + CTRL Buttons + Power Button until the blank screen appears.
Even trackpad not working? This might be fixed by performing the given below steps.
- Go to System Preference> Accessibility.
- Look for Pointer Control present in the left sidebar in the motion menu
- Ensure that “Ignore Built-In Trackpad When Mouse Or Wireless Trackpad Is Present” is not checked!
- Best External SSDs for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air M1
- Best Fast USB C Adapter for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air M1
- How to Hide MacBook Pro Top Notch