As of now, you are wasting your productive hours when iPhone 14 keeps freezing and lagging up randomly. At the same point, you aren’t allowed to upgrade RAM, Storage, and anything else on your iPhone, so changing hardware is no option to fix iPhone that keeps freezing and lagging after updating to the latest iOS version.
Due to this issue, you can’t able to use Netflix, Spotify, Disney+, and Snapchat; which means your day is completely boring. Why my iPhone keeps freezing? Is currently not an option to look as it can be due to many surprising reasons. But most of them get fixed by performing software-related troubleshooting mentioned in this article.
- 1 What Causes iPhone 14 & iPhone Pro To Freeze?
- 2 My iPhone 14 And iPhone 14 Pro Keeps Crashing! Here’s The Real Fix!
- 2.1 Reboot Your iPhone
- 2.2 Force Close Background Apps
- 2.3 Disable Background Apps Refresh
- 2.4 Clear History And Cookies From Safari
- 2.5 Update Or Delete Apps
- 2.6 Free Up Your iPhone’s Storage
- 2.7 Bonus Tip: Increase Storage On iPhone Cloud Storage
- 2.8 Bottom Line!
- 2.9 Why Is My iPhone Lagging?
- 2.10 How Do I Close Frozen iOS App?
- 2.11 Why Does Youtube Keep Freezing On My iPhone?
What Causes iPhone 14 & iPhone Pro To Freeze?
There are multiple reasons why iPhone might freeze. The most hotlisted may be insufficient storage or space, and slow processor. Moving forward, there might a bug within the System Firmware or an individual app. Other times, a basic yet effective troubleshooting guide can fix iPhone 14 freezing problem.
My iPhone 14 And iPhone 14 Pro Keeps Crashing! Here’s The Real Fix!
Like many other smartphones, an iPhone may sometime stop responding. An operating system or app bug may prevent you to do a productive task. A slow or No Service On iPhone 14 Pro can result in the same.
Reboot Your iPhone
As with most electronic gadgets, the basic and first troubleshooting step is to restart iPhone. This solution is an effective way to fix many minor problems within the device, so try it out!
Restart iPhone Without Home Button
- Step 1 → Press the either Volume Key and Sid Key until the Power-Off Slider Appears on the screen.
- Step 2 → Simply drag a slider and hold for a few seconds to get it completely turns off.
- Step 3 → To re-enable back it, press the Power Button until Apple Logo highlights on the screen.
Force Close Background Apps
Being a multitasker; the background running application is advantageous. But not all time, because when there is the latest iOS installed, there are high chances the applications would cause the iPhone to crash and freeze. Try closing out an application from the background.
- Step 1 → From the main screen, scroll up from the screen’s bottom and hold in the middle.
- Step 2 → Swipe up one-by-one all the application cards.
Disable Background Apps Refresh
Background app refresh is the advanced feature in iOS that allows getting the application updated through the internet which may Slow Down Your iPhone 14 Pro. So turning it off to fix iPhone that keeps freezing after an update.
- Step 1 → Go to Settings > General.
- Step 2 → Select Turn Off Background App Refresh.
Clear History And Cookies From Safari
To solve iPhone keep crashing on iOS 16, we suggest you clear the Safari history and cookies from the iPhone settings. Follow the given below steps to manually cache history.
- Step 1 → Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History And Website Day.
Update Or Delete Apps
Update the mostly used application and delete those which seems to be faulty or unused. In addition, verify if you have recently installed apps that are well coded as they might unknowingly harm the iPhone’s system and results in iPhone 14 Pro running abnormally.
Free Up Your iPhone’s Storage
The videos, photos, apps, and documents consume most of space on iPhone. As of now, low storage space on iPhone 14 Pro can cause iPhone to stop working or pause.
- Step 1 → Go to Settings > General.
- Step 2 → Select iPhone Storage, and pick out one or more options to clear out storage on iPhone.
We suggest removing Offload unused apps, deleting individual apps, removing old playlists, and at-last refresh applications that consume a lot of data.
Bonus Tip: Increase Storage On iPhone Cloud Storage
Various reasons are causing the laggy iPhone 14 Pro. But the common that most users found is insufficient storage space. And that’s where we can consider Cloud Storage as the option to go with. Because there is a point, where you can not delete the important data, photos, videos, or documents to keep them ready for professional usage or refresh the memory.
iCloud Storage: All iPhone comes with free iCloud Storage for up to 5 GB. Which can be upgraded to 50 GB or more when needed. Since iCloud also works with Windows-based PC and Mac, makes it is more efficient than any other third-party Cloud Storage.
Dropbox: The best alternative to iCloud storage which can sync effortlessly across different peripherals. It also comes with auto-backup of photos from an iOS device and a pre-installed scanner.
Google Drive: Another trustworthy cloud storage option is Google Drive when syncing data across various peripherals comes in an talk.
iPhone keeps lagging and freezing seems to easy to fix problem; as we have covered an array of effective solutions to fix it. Hereafter the issue remains in the vein, it’s high time to Contact Apple Support Team!
Why Is My iPhone Lagging?
If your iPhone still running, it could be due to unstable Wi-Fi and Data, Corrupted Software, apps, and at last low memory and storage.
How Do I Close Frozen iOS App?
To solve the Frozen iOS App, restart the phone. If it doesn’t fix the bug force the App Store to close.
Why Does Youtube Keep Freezing On My iPhone?
Youtube Not Working, close it from running in the background. At the same point, check the data connection.