Table of Contents Show
Bixby won’t work on Samsung phones and don’t know due to what reason. Bixby is one of the best features and enhances the life of people by making it handy to get direction, send a message, and many more things. But in recent times, many users of Samsung phones experience Bixby not working issue.
If you can Hey Bixby is not working the way you want, it’s worth ensuring that everything is set perfectly. And if still Bixby not working, then you came to the right spot. As we have mentioned troubleshooting workaround to fix it.
How To Fix Bixby Not Working On Samsung Phone?
One of the most important workaround you must try to fix Bixby not working on Samsung Galaxy phones is to restart Samsung device. As it’s an important workaround to fix all the minor bugs. To do so, follow the given below steps.
- Press the Power Button until the Power Off Menu appears.
- From the Power Off Menu, tap on the Green Restart Option.
- Wait for a few seconds, when the procedure is finished see if the Bixby not working is fixed or not.
Bixby may not be working because Samsung is having outdated version of the software. This happens as Bixby all the services and features are linked with Samsung OS and firmware. If your device has an older version of software then you will definitely encounter Bixby not working on Samsung S22. So if your device having an older version, simply install the latest version as soon as possible.
Restart Bixby Service
Why did Bixby stop working? Well, this can happen if the system runs for a long time. Due to this, it may cause minor bugs. However, it can be fixed by restarting the Bixby service. To do so simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Settings > Apps.
- Hit on the Three-Dot Icon present at the right upper corner.
- Choose Show System App.
- Search and hit Bixby Service App > Force Stop.
We suggest seeing if Bixby not working on the Samsung galaxy phone is fixed or not.
Clear Bixby Cache
Still, Bixby stopped working for no reason, you should be considered this workaround in the array of how do I fix Bixby on my phone. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Navigate to the Settings > Apps.
- Hit Three-Dots Setting Icon present in the right upper corner.
- Choose Show System Apps > Bixby Service App.
- Select Storage > Clear Cache Button.
Reset Bixby Service
Another way to fight against the Bixby service app problem is by re-setting all Bixby service settings. How to reset Bixby? Well, this can be done by clearing data. Follow the given below steps.
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Hit on the More Settings Icon.
- Select Show System Apps > Bixby Service App.
- Choose Storage > Clear Data Button.
Boot To Safe Mode
Well, there are chances you have experienced Bixby stop working after installing an app. If yes, then definitely you have installed a badly coded application. Considering deleting it from the device. Or else if you are not sure the third-party app is the reason, simply boot the device to the safe mode. As in safe mode, only default applications are allowed to run.
- Press the Power Key to feature Power Off menu.
- Continuous touching on the Power Off Icon until the safe mode is featured.
- Hit Confirm, choose Safe Mode.
- Just upon reboot, “Safe Mode” will be featured on the left lower side of main screen.
After booting up to the safe mode try commanding to Bixby and see if it works. If Bixby’s voice isn’t available in your device simply move to the next step. And if it works, uninstall third-party applications one by one in your device.
Log Out Samsung Account
Some of the old device users were able to fix Bixby stuck on screen S21 by simply removing and adding the Samsung account. We are not familiar with how effective this method is but it’s worth performing. However, it can be performed within seconds and it will not affect the data stored on your device. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Settings > Account And Backup.
- Choose Account > Choose your Samsung Account.
- Hit More Settings > Remove Account.
- Lastly, hit Remove To Confirm.
To Re-Add Account,
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Account And Backup.
- Swipe down to the bottom and hit Add Account.
- Choose Samsung and follow on-screen instructions.
After performing those steps, now it’s time for Bixby not working Samsung is fixed or not.
Reset App Preferences
Some app in the device needs permission to run the needed feature in it. From that list of features, one of them is Bixby. There might be chances where you have not been granted permission to access all those features. This ultimately results in to couldn’t get Samsung account information from Bixby. So it’s time to verify all default apps are turned on.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Hit Apps.
- Choose More Settings > Reset App Preferences.
- Restart the device.
Bixby, Are My Speakers Working?
If still Bixby not working on a Samsung phone, there may be chances of hardware-related damage to the device speaker or a microphone you are using. Are you experiencing speaker crackling while listening to the music or while making a call you may require to repair the speaker? Or else try some of the troubleshooting steps to fix the speaker.
Bixby is working on the Samsung phone and you can start taking advantage of its great features. Next time whenever you experience, Bixby not working on your Samsung phone, you will now know how to fix it!