Table of Contents Show
If your iPhone or Android phone keeps restarting without any reason? It’s one of the most frustrating situations to return to your Smartphone and begin the task we were performing before the restart. If the restarting device continues, it may prevent you to get the most out of it during business times.
In such a case, searching for an effective solution is one of the important tasks and should be kept at the top priority. Here in this article, we have mentioned some effective solutions to fix random restarting of the device.
What to do if iPhone or Android Phone Keeps Restarting?
No matter whatever the model or device you have one of the best solutions to fix the phone keeps restarting issue to restart the device. As doing so will vanish out all the minor bugs or glitches present in the device. So let’s try this.
- Press the Power Button to feature the Power Off Menu.
- From the Power Off Menu select Green Restart Logo.
- Press the Power Button and then simply drag the slider in the right direction. Wait for a couple of seconds and restart the device by pressing the Power Button.
After the completion of the procedure, see if the sudden restarting of the Android or iPhone is fixed or not.
Update the Version of Software
Once in a while, the developer of the smartphone launches a new version of the software to increase the performance of the device and fix all those bugs or drawbacks present in the device. So if your device consumes an outdated version of the software, it is recommended to update as soon as possible.
- Go to Settings > Software Update > Download And Install.
- Navigate to the Settings > General > Software Update.
After that simply follow the on-screen instruction to install the new version of software on iPhone.
Re-Insert The SIM
iPhone or Android devices get stuck into the restarting loop is due to the device doesn’t have the proper connection with a wireless carrier or else the wireless carriers are facing some problem. Considering this as a reason of my phone keeps restarting; we suggest detaching the SIM from the phone and then re-insert after waiting for a while. After completion of the procedure, we suggest restarting the device and see if the issue gets fixed or not.
Verify If The Application Is Causing The Issue
The Android devices are craved with a feature called Safe Mode. In this Safe Mode, only pre-installed applications are allowed to run. So if there a corrupted application is a reason of Android smartphone keeps restarting, will be captured. To boot to the Safe Mode simply follow the given below steps.
- Press the Power Button to feature the Power Off menu.
- From the Power Off Menu keep pressing on the Power Off Icon.
- Tap on the Green Safe Mode Icon.
Unlike the Safe Mode in Android devices, the iPhone comes up with an Analytic Mode. This mode works effectively and efficiently to dig into the system and find out the root cause of the problem.
- Go to Settings > Privacy.
- Choose Analytics & Improvement.
- Hit Analytics Data.
- After doing so, the list will be visible. Go through the entire list and encounter the application which mentioned for multiple times and then uninstall them from the device.
Delete Outdated Application
Another most common reason for a phone stuck on restarting loop is an outdated application. Go through the list application on the list. And if you encountered any outdated applications simply uninstall them.
The unwanted junk in the device can cause the random restart of the iPhone. It kind of suggestion to vanish out all the unwanted data or corrupted data from the device. But before performing so, it is necessary to make the backup of the data stored in the device.
Factory Reset Phone
Moving forward, the last solution left to fix the issue is resetting all settings. Doing so will bring back the device to the default setting same as when you have unboxed the device for the first time. Keep the backup of the data stored in the device as it might cause data loss.
- Go to Settings > General Management.
- Hit Reset > Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Select Reset > Erase All Content & Settings.
- Choose Erase Now.
These are some effective solutions for a phone that keeps shutting off and on. If it doesn’t works for you simply look for any hardware damage. As if you have recently experienced a sudden drop of the device which might cause damage to the internal part of the device; in such case, it’s better to reach to the nearer service station and ask for the same problem.