That said, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Plus, and iPhone 14 Pro Max are equipped with more battery life, probably 1 hour longer than their predecessors. But that doesn’t mean that iPhone 14 series won’t have battery life problems; many iPhone 14 users have reported that the iPhone battery draining more than usual. Thankfully, Apple has made it much easier to check the iPhone battery. With time, it gives proper information on when to replace the battery and what precautions to take to improve battery life.
Here are the steps to check the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, and iPhone 14 Plus battery health status.
How to Check iPhone 14 Battery Health and Know When to Replace Battery?
These steps are applicable for iPhone 14 Series running iOS 16 or later.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to Battery.
- Select Battery Health & Charging.
Apart from iPhone Battery Health, many different insights, battery usage, and activity are available to check for the day and up to the last 10 days.
- Insights and suggestions: Here, you can insights into usage patterns and conditions where iPhone battery is consumed. This will help you lower the consumption and save battery.
- Last Charged: This shows you when you last fully charged your iPhone.
- Battery Level graph (in last 24 hours): To know the battery level, charging intervals, and periods when iPhone’s battery was low or you have set iPhone to Low Power Mode.
- Battery Usage graph: Get to know the battery used day-wise for the last 10 days.
- Activity graph: To know activity over time, differentiated by the screen on and off.
- Screen On and Screen Off: Get a detailed view of activity, split by screen off and screen on, and also the last 10 day’s average activity time.
- Battery Usage by App
- Activity by App: Know how much time you have spent on the apps.
Is 87 battery health good?
Yes, 87 battery health is still good; you don’t need to worry about battery replacement.
At what percentage should I replace my iPhone battery?
When iPhone battery health drops below 40%, get the battery replaced; by that time, iPhone won’t be of any use.
What is normal battery health?
iPhone battery replacement is recommended when battery health drops below 40%.
What is the battery life of iPhone 14?
iPhone 14 can last up to 10 hours on normal usage and comes with a 3279 mAh battery capacity.
How do I check battery health on iOS 16 or later?
Open Settings > Battery > Battery Health & Charging, and follow the steps to check battery health on iOS 16.