Table of Contents Show
The camera on Galaxy note 10 has contained both the sensor and the application. When you access the app, the sensor also boots up. When you bump into the issue like, then it feasible that issue related to app or hardware. The problem could be in both hardware and app. It’s very arduous to determine whether the issue is related to hardware or app.
This problem can be a minor bug or intricate rely upon hardware is crashed or not. If the issue is related to the application then you can solve on your without taking the help of any technician.
In this article, I will present the workaround to fix Note 10plus camera issues. We will try to perform each and every feasibility to fix the issue. If you are the owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus are going through the same issue, continue to read this article. It may help you to fix the Note 10plus camera freezing issue.
How to fix Camera keeps the closing issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus
Trick 1: Restart the device
If it is the first time you have encountered the issue, there is no better option than rebooting the device. Let’s think that it is just a minor bug so restart your note 10plus and verify the camera is properly initialized after doing that.
How to restart the Galaxy Note 10plus?
- Hold the Volume Low Key and the Power Key together for 10-15 seconds.
- Doing so will refresh all the memory and service.
After performing, check if the camera issue on Note 10plus is fixed or not. If it is not fixed move further to the next trick.
Trick 2: Clear the cache and data of the Camera App
We will try to determine if this issue is related to the application. By performing this task it will bring back the camera to its default settings and building up as well as recovering the important deleted files. If the issue is in the app then this procedure is more than enough to fix it Note 10plus camera issue.
- Go to Settings.
- Search and hit Camera.
- Touch Storage.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Touch Clear Data.
- Hit OK.
If the still camera keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus move further to the next procedure.
Trick 3: Put the phone in Safe Mode
You need to access your device in Safe Mode. Doing so will eliminate all the third-party app and services temporarily. If the Note 10plus camera crashed is fixed in safe mode then it is confirmed that issue related to a third-party app.
How access the Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus in Safe mode?
- Switch Off the Note 10plus.
- Hold the Power Key until the model name is passed away.
- When SAMSUNG is featured, let out the Power Button.
- Instantly hold the Volume Low Button until the device completes the restarting process.
- Now Safe Mode will be featured on the bottom left corner.
- Let out the Volume Low Button when Safe Mode is featured.
If the still issue is not solved go to the next trick.
Trick 4: Reset the Samsung Note 10Plus
At this point, after proceeding all the above tricks if still, the camera keeps closing in the Galaxy Note 10plus. There is no option rather than Resetting the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Note: You need to backup all the important data stored in the Note 10plus because resetting the device will delete all the data stored in the phone
How to reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus hardware button?
- Switch Off the device.
- Hold the Volume High Button and the Bixby Button.
- Simultaneously hold the Power Key.
- When the logo of Android is highlighted, let out all the three buttons.
- Hold the Volume Low Button multiple times to appear “Wipe Cache /Factory Reset”.
- Press the Power Button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature ‘YES-Delete All Users Data’.
- Hold the Power Button to select and begin the Master Reset.
- Now ‘Reboot System Now’ is featured.