Are you searching for different ways to save battery life on your Galaxy Watch? Perhaps you have experienced the battery draining in the older Samsung Watch and do not want to experience the same with the new Galaxy Watch. Or else you might be heavy all day over the brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch. But in the end, you are not alone, and it bestows you to have some Galaxy Watch battery-saving tips to sleeve up for maximum endurance.
This blog consumes basic tips to increase and improve Galaxy Watch5 battery life instantly, which in exchange keeps the Galaxy Watch turned ON for a longer duration. As of now, the battery life gets degraded over time, but still, you can prevent it by following below mentioned tips and tricks.
- 1 How To Save Battery Life On Your Samsung Galaxy Watch5 And Galaxy Watch5 Pro
- 1.1 Disable Always On Display
- 1.2 Use Static Watch Face
- 1.3 Turn Off Wake On Wrist Raise
- 1.4 Remove Recent Apps
- 1.5 Verify Apps Consuming More Battery
- 1.6 Update Software
- 1.7 Reduce Notifications
- 1.8 Use Power Saving Mode
- 1.9 Disable Connectivity Feature
- 1.10 Decrease Screen-Timeout
- 1.11 Disable Automatic Health Tracking
- 1.12 Turn Off GPS
- 1.13 KEEP BATTERY LIFE HEALTHY!
- 1.14 Why Is My Battery On Galaxy Watch Draining Faster?
- 1.15 Is It OK To Leave Samsung Galaxy Watch Charging Overnight?
How To Save Battery Life On Your Samsung Galaxy Watch5 And Galaxy Watch5 Pro
A dead Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is quite annoying. At the same point, the drained Galaxy Watch can make you face odd situations. However, the charging up new Galaxy Watch battery should work for 24 hours in case if you are using it moderately. But this can go wrong if you are continuously Playing Games, Streaming Videos, and many more stuff can as it eats up battery faster. So if your Galaxy Watch5 pro seems to be turned off in a short time, here are the best way to save battery on your watch.
Disable Always On Display
First and foremost disable AOD, as always, it keeps the watch screen always turned on, due to which you might experience the battery draining issue with the Samsung Galaxy Watch, and believe it or not, disabling AOD is the best way to extend the battery life of Galaxy Watch5 Series. However, if you are not familiar with how to disable AOD; follow the given below steps.
- Step 1 → Scroll down from the Galaxy Watch home screen.
- Step 2 → Select the Settings Icon > Display.
- Step 3 → Swipe down to and turn off Always On Display.
Use Static Watch Face
The Galaxy Watch5 Pro is compatible with animated and dynamic watch faces. But at the end of the day, they are biggest reason for the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 pro battery drain issue. In this situation, if you are not fond of modifications, it’s better to use static black watch faces as it decreases CPU usage.
Like To Know: Here is how you can Transfer The Samsung Galaxy4 black face To Galaxy Watch5 Series.
Why black watch faces? It’s because it offers a higher battery pack by turning off unused pixels. To change the Galaxy Watch5 face, follow the given below steps.
- Step 1 → Keep pressing on the Main Screen of the watch
- Step 2 → Swipe in the left direction and go through pre-installed watch face.
- Step 3 → Choose any of the desired one, that is not colorful.
Turn Off Wake On Wrist Raise
To prevent the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 battery life from draining, another best way is to disable Raise To Wake feature. As of now and forever, it’s a completely battery-consuming aspect, at the same point, it unexpectedly records the gesture. To disable it, follow the given below steps.
- Step 1 → From the Watch home screen, swipe down to open Settings.
- Step 2 → Select Settings Icon > Display Settings.
- Step 3 → Swipe down and turn off Raise Wrist To Wake.
Remove Recent Apps
Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Phone, the Galaxy Watch5 pro consumes the list of recent apps. What I mean to say is when you open the app, it automatically adds up in background and doesn’t go away until you itself remove it from the Recent Apps. And if the application is continuously running in background, it will cause a battery draining issue. Fortunately, you can remove it from the list of recent apps.
- Step 1 → Scroll up from the Watch home screen.
- Step 2 → Select the Recent App Icon present at the top of the screen.
To close, simply swipe up, and in case you are willing to remove all recent apps, tap Close All to clear out all the applications from running in the background on Galaxy Watch5 pro.
Verify Apps Consuming More Battery
Some of the users might just install the corrupted app, due to which your device might experience a Sudden Decrease In Battery Percentage On Galaxy Watch. Is that the same scenario with you? Here is how you can find culprit app and get rid of battery draining issue by uninstalling the application.
- Step 1 → Head to the Galaxy Wearable App on the connected smartphone.
- Step 2 → Choose Battery. On the next screen, you will receive the application name or list along with battery usage.
Sort the application consuming more battery and uninstall them from your watch if they are unused.
However, updates are usually launched to fix the bugs present in the smartwatch. At the same point, they are always helpful to enhance the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Watch. So in case, if there is an update available; instantly update it!
Another best way to improve the battery life of the Galaxy Watch5 pro is REDUCE NOTIFICATION! As always, push notifications are the biggest battery drainer on the watch. That’s why eliminating will drastically decrease energy consumption. What you need to do is master on how to manage notifications on the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 series.
Use Power Saving Mode
The Galaxy Watch5 includes a built-in aspect known as Power Saving Mode. When it’s turned on, it completely rules out the non-essential aspects like Wi-Fi, Always-On-Display, and at-last Wake-Gesture. In the end, it will decrease the load on CPU and result in increase Galaxy Watch battery health.
- Step 1 → On the Apps Tray, select Settings.
- Step 2 → Hit Battery > Power Saving.
To disable power saving mode on the Galaxy Watch5 series, follow the steps mentioned above and uncheck the feature.
Disable Connectivity Feature
Are you willing to save battery on Samsung Galaxy Watch overnight? The best way is to turn off connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and LTE.
Note: When you disable LTE/Wi-Fi you are not able to have access to the internet and ultimately results in Notifications Not Working On The Galaxy Watch5. At the same point, it will disconnect from the phone.
- Step 1 → Scroll down from the Watch main screen.
- Step 2 → Select the Settings Icon > Connections.
You can disable the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cellular Data from the same screen.
Decrease the screen timeout, which means your Galaxy Watch5 pro screens turn off automatically when not in use. To configure such a feature, follow the given below.
- Step 1 → Scroll down from the Watch main screen.
- Step 2 → Select Settings > Display.
- Step 3 → Swipe down to and tap on Screen Timeout.
- Step 4 → Choose 15 Seconds.
That’s it! You can efficiently prevent the Galaxy Watch5 Overheating issue.
Disable Automatic Health Tracking
Unlike the Galaxy Watch4, this latest Samsung Galaxy Watch is crafted with a feature known as Automatic Health Tracking. This aspect uses the equipped sensor to monitor and record Stress Monitoring, Heart-Rate Monitoring, and Workouts. With many benefits, this aspect consumes a lot of Galaxy Watch Battery. However, you disable it and use the individual feature when needed. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Step 1 → Navigate to the Galaxy Wearable on the connected phone.
- Step 2 → Choose Watch Settings > Samsung Health.
- Step 3 → Tap Heart Rate > Manual-Only.
- Step 4 → Navigate back and tap Stress > Manual-Only.
- Step 5 → Similarly, go back and turn off the Activities To Detect.
Turn Off GPS
Galaxy Watch5 battery life can be easily extended by turning off the GPS feature. As always, the GPS works on a real-time mechanism to feature up accurate location. Not to mention, it can be the battery consumption too.
- Step 1 → From the Watch Home Screen, scroll down and select Settings Icon.
- Step 2 → Swipe to and tap on Location and disable it.
KEEP BATTERY LIFE HEALTHY!
Here we end up. Now you have received a bunch of effective battery-saving tips on Galaxy Watch. In case, if there are tips you have got to know while scrolling on internet, and it’s mentioned in this article; let us know by dropping in the below comment box.
Why Is My Battery On Galaxy Watch Draining Faster?
As always, you might have enabled the unwanted feature on the Galaxy Watch. Or else it can be the outdated OS version on the watch. But if this is not the case to look on; kindly go through the abovementioned guide.
Is It OK To Leave Samsung Galaxy Watch Charging Overnight?
Telling the truth! charging the Galaxy Watch whole night doesn’t seems to have issue to look on. However, you still avoid such scenario, in case, to prevent the battery draining issue.
- Best Wireless Chargers for Samsung Watch 5 and Samsung Watch 5 Pro
- Best Accessories for Samsung Galaxy Watch
- How to Use ECG on your Samsung Watch 5 & Samsung Watch 5 Pro