The post-update problems usually arise to any gadget because of the bugs in the operating system. Updates in software not only brings new features but also bugs that apply different varieties of issues on the receiving gadget and new smartphone like Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus bugs have no omission.
Rapid battery draining is one of the most large scale issues in the new Samsung s10 series. In fact, after the new update, you can see a lot of battery-related issues are arising from the users of Samsung galaxy S10 and S10 plus.
- 1 How to fix battery keeps draining on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus?
How to fix battery keeps draining on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus?
1) Manage display settings on Samsung galaxy S10 and s10 plus
Adopting some display setting such as by decreasing brightness of the display can also help us from battery draining of Samsung galaxy S10 and S10 plus. Some update certainly changes the ongoing setting, thus it`s possible that your brightness setting of the screen is set at the maximum level.to make it clear check and compose your display setting from given below steps.
1. From home screen swipe towards up direction on an empty mark to open apps board
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Display.
4. If it is necessary then turn off your Automatic brightness
5. Tap on the moving brightness bar and set it to the desired settings.
Instead of using Gifs or animated wallpapers and moving images use static wallpaper which consumes less power compared to it. Which helps us from preventing battery draining from Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus. By decreasing the number of widgets on display.
Learn, SAMSUNG S10 AND S10 PLUS NOT CHARGING: HERE’S THE FIX
2) Stop background apps on Samsung galaxy S10 and S10 plus
Running the application in the background is helpful during multitasking and reloading time of application decreases but keeping applications running in the background leads devices towards more power consumption. As the application is opened in background, So it is necessary to close all the running application of background individually.
- To open a recent application press on a recent application which on left of the home button.
- To close them one by one tap on individual application previews.
- You can close all running applications by tapping on close all option
Additionally, By using application manager for force close app which act in an inappropriate manner
- Open App menu>Settings>Application Menu
- Then select that draining a battery.
- Click on force close option to end it
3) Boot phone in the safe mode
If the issues are produced by the third-party application it can be concluded by selecting safe mode. The only application which is preinstalled will appear in the safe mode.
How to permit safe mode on your Samsung galaxy S10 and S10 plus.
- Switch off your phone.
- Keep pressing the power button until your device model no appears.
- When Samsung symbol occurs release power button
- After releasing the power button rapidly press and hold the lower volume button
- Press and hold button till the devices are restart
- When it boots up, safe mode symbol is obtained on screen at bottom left corner at that point of time you can un-press lower volume button.
In safe mode, a user should use devices usually and check if still battery drains quickly then you have to uninstall problem causing app. You can find out which application consumes the highest amount of power on your cell phones by checking battery usage factor.
4) Factory data reset
If none of the methods works to fix the problem then the user needs to back up all his/her important data and reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus.
- from home screen swipe toward an up direction on an empty mark to open app display
- Go to Settings.
- Then, open General Management.
- In the General Management tap on the Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on delete all option.
- It requires your screen lock password to begin resetting process.
- Tap on Confirm.
Your devices reboot certainly after completion of reset. You will need to fix some network function and features on your devices. Alternately, you can reset your Samsung s10 plus and s10 using a key combo to enter android recovery manager.