Since Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e problem arise that it has an infrequent voice issue. Sometimes while calling I get the clear voice of sender and sometimes I can`t hear the clear voice of the sender it sounds like they are talking in the cylinder and same at my end it`s quite frosting. The dilemma I refer to doesn’t appear to locate my issues.
The question is, Is this issue only arise when speaking to special contact? If yes, then the problem is in your smartphone and network or a person which is called by you has a problem in their smartphone and network.
If this problem arises while talking to other people in the contact list, then users of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e should compute troubleshooting in their smartphones. To do that there are some simple methods that should be tried by users of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
Solution 1: Update the device and Apps
Sometimes, bearers may deliver coding enrichment for the modem to become better networking capacity. This type of coding enrichment generally occurs with routine android updates so to be clear for updates.
- Open Settings app.
- Click on Software Updates.
Why should we need to update the app?
To decrease the possibility of bugs from the inappropriate app users of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e need to keep apps updated.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On an upper left corner click on More Settings which is indicated by the three-dash symbol.
- If a user wants to use a different account click on the Profile which is at the top where users can see currently running Google account.
- After selecting the desired account click on My Apps & Games and Update it.
Solution 2: Checking how voice calling works by inserting SIM to another smartphone
Why should we insert the SIM card in another smartphone?
As long as if there is a problem present in users SIM card or mobile account, by making an attempt of inserting SIM to another suitable smartphone users can clone the matter behind the problem. After making an attempt of inserting SIM to another device still voice calling has poor quality, there are chances of problem present in SIM or issue in the network.
Solution 3: Change the SIM card
Why should change the SIM?
The problem of no sound during voice calling in S10 occurs due to SIM which doesn`t have any appropriate solution so the best way to find a solution is to change SIM which doesn`t have any charge just go to local service center and ask for replacing SIM.
Solution 4: Change application preferences
Why should change application preferences?
Changing application preferences is frequently unnoticed in much innumerable Android troubleshooting commodity but when it has a problem like voice calling in Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10eit may guide a lot. If the default applications in Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e are doesn`t set accurately then it leads this type glitch regularly.
What should the user do? Just check the default applications are not in Off Mode.
- Tap on Settings app.
- Go to the Apps
- On an upper right side, there is three-dot symbol just select More Settings.
- There is Reset App Preference tap on it.
- Examine the issue after restarting your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
A few android consumers set their text messaging or network problem by fixing device`s connection configuration. What users should do to fix the connection configuration? if the users have never attempted it then they should follow the given steps,
- To unclosed the application tray, swipe up on an empty mark from the screen
- Tap on the Reset Settings.
- Choose on the Reset Network Settings.
- Enter it if an only if users have set up a PIN
- Select Reset Settings.
Solution 6: Factory reset
Why there is a need to do a factory reset? if the above solution doesn’t work last option is to perform a Factory reset. Before performing it ensure to backup your important file to prevent it from losing.
To perform factory reset follow given below steps:
- Construct a backup of your important data
- Turn off your smartphone
- Volume Up button and Bixby button should be press and hold
- Power button should be press and hold after it
- When the green logo of android appears on screen free all buttons
- Volume low button should be pressed for many times to feature ‘clear data/factory reset option.
- Press the volume low button till it doesn`t feature “Yes clear data” option
- To elect and begin master reset press Power button
- “Reboot system now” is featured after the completion of master reset.
- To restart the phone press the Power button.
Solution 7: Talk to your network operator
After performing Factory reset still there is no change in voice calling issue on your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e. Then users should contact the operator they may have an idea on preventing from the running problem, especially if the problem is related to network on your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e.