Recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus or S10e, and don’t know how to set up voicemail on Samsung S10? No matter, in this tutorial we will show you how to use Voicemail on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e. Voicemail is one of the easiest way to not miss anything important from your friends or colleagues. As you know that saying, better late than never. If you are unable to attend the call, then the person will send you a voicemail, which can be accessed at any moment.
However, to use this voicemail on Samsung S10, you have to set it up. Read on to set up voicemail.
- Open the Phone app on your device.
- Hold down the 1 button from the dial pad to connect the Voicemail.
- If you are accessing the Voicemail account for the first time, then you will be asked to enter the password. The password is the last 4 digits of mobile number.
- Otherwise, if you are asked to create a new password, then enter 4-7 digit code which can be easy to remember but tough for other people to guess.
- Now, you have to record the Greeting and Name, as you like.
Once you are done setting up the Greeting and Name, the Voicemail on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e is ready to use.
How to change greeting on Voicemail in Samsung S10, S10+, and S10e
Exhausted with the same old Voicemail Greeting? Nothing to worry, here are some steps that will help you to change voicemail greeting on Samsung S10, S10 Plus and S10e. With the same procedure, you can change the voicemail greeting as many time as you want.
- To get connected with the Voicemail, press and hold the 1 number on the dial pad.
- Press the * button to reach the Main menu.
- Next, press the 3 to access the Greeting menu.
- Now, press 2 button and record the new Greeting.
Note: The existing Greeting will be played first if you are trying to replace it with a new one.
- After recording the New Greeting, press the # button.
- Lastly, press 1 and set the new recording as your greeting message.
How to check Voicemails on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
If you are bit lost or confused about how to check the Voicemails on Samsung S10, then move forward and learn how to do it. It’s very easy to check voicemails on Samsung phones.
- Go to the Voicemail app on your Phone.
- In the Voicemail inbox, select Menu which is on the top-right corner.
- Tap Refresh.
- Now, check for the pending Voicemails that you are looking for.