The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e are a member of Samsung’s uncommonly well-known Galaxy series of smart device and has existed side-by-side with the Galaxy Note series of smart devices. Similarly, like all other devices that work on the Android OS, the Samsung Galaxy s10, S10 Plus, and S10e does not have any particular parental control settings. Although, it does have restraint settings that can decrease a child’s uncovering to adult content.
After all the Samsung Galaxy s10, S10 Plus, S10e doesn’t have pre-installed parent control settings. Some parents initialize the third-party application. Which can arrange a secure environment for your children. Fortunately, restraint setting will aid some, and they are easy to install. Parental controls on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e is done by the following steps,
Way 1: Set Up a Passcode on the device
It is critical that you set a passcode on your children phone. By doing this not only it will prevent your device from being accessed from other but it averts your child’s news from being pervaded in the function that the phone is filched.
- From the Main screen, tap and scroll up to feature all apps.
- Hit Settings.
- Open Lock Screen and Security.
- Select Screen Lock Type.
- Tap either 1) Pattern, 2) Pin, or 3) Password.
- The pin is an input of digit around 4-6.
- Password is an input of a combination of letters and numbers.
- The pattern is an input of pattern by attaching dot on the display.
- Select the desired one and tap Continue.
- Hit Done.
Way 2: Restrict Data Usage
Another way to control your child’s device is to restrict Data Usage, without internet connection he/she won’t be able to spend more time on the internet. Switch off the Wi-Fi or mobile data will disallow your children from running the downloading apps and the internet. This trick will gradually decrease the mobile usage to half, I bet. Try once.
- Turn Off Mobile Data & Wi-Fi
- Go to the Settings
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Wi-Fi and disable Wi-Fi.
- Get back to the main Settings
- Again go to Connections.
- Select Data Usage.
- Turn off Mobile Data.
- Turn on Wi-Fi Only
Once you give your child only access to Wi-Fi then, it is impossible to use the internet unless there is a Wi-Fi network near the phone.
- From the Initial screen, bring all the apps on the screen.
- Select the Settings app.
- Hit Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
- Switch OFF Mobile Data.
- Touch Turn OFF to verify.
- Set Up a Mobile Data Limit
Setting up mobile data limit is the ultimate way to prevent data usage on the Samsung phone. When the phone reaches the threshold limit, the internet will not work unless you increase the Data Usage Limit.
- Select Settings
- Tap on Connections.
- Open Data Usage.
- Tap on the Mobile tab and then Billing Cycle and Data Warning.
- Toggle on Limit Mobile Data Usage.
- Hit OK and then Set.
- Turn On Data Usage Warnings
Here’s how to turn on Data Usage Warning on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e,
- Go to the Settings app.
- Locate and select Connections.
- Choose Data Usage.
- Under Mobile tab, turn on Alert Me About Data Usage.
- Tap Billing Cycle and Data Warning.
- Go to Set Data Warning and enable it.
- Set the Data Warning as per your convenience.
- Lastly, tap Set.
Way 3: Parental Controls on the Google Play Store
Google Play Parental control is the best way to help you to restrain your child’s access to adult content. With this step, you can control almost everything like, without your permission, your child cannot download Social Applications, Irrelevant Games or anything that can cause trouble to you and your child.
- Go to Play Store App.
- Touch the Menu Key.
- Touch Settings.
- Hit Parental Controls.
- Switch On Parental Controls.
- Create a PIN.