So the scene is you don’t have any idea what was the password and the device is full of important files and data. What to do now? Is there any way to reset the forgotten password on Samsung S10? Yes, there is. But in return, you will have to compromise with all the media, files, data, etc. stored in galaxy S10. I want to say that there is a way out to fix Samsung s10 forgot password, but it can only be done by Restoring Samsung S10 to the factory settings.
This method is also known as Master Reset Samsung S10, which simply wipe out the entire memory and settings to default. Even at the time when the system doesn’t respond properly or causing random issues like Notifications not showing on Samsung S10. Head over to reset forgot password on Samsung Galaxy S10,
Important: If you forgot password Samsung S10Plus and S10e, this method is applicable for the same to reset forgot password on S10Plus and S10e
Samsung S10 Forgot Password? Here’s how to unlock S10, if you forgot password
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button, Bixby button, and Power button simultaneously.
- Release all the buttons when you see the Android logo on the screen.
- Now, you will see several options on the screen.
- To navigate through all these options, use the Volume Up and Volume Down button.
- Press the Volume Down button until the Wipe Data/Factory Reset is highlighted.
- To select Wipe Data/Factory Reset, press the Power button.
- In a short time, the factory reset will complete.
- Confirm the master reset by choosing Reboot System Now.
- Again press the Power button and let the device reboot.
Now, when the phone reboots, you have to set up everything as you have done for the first time. Other than this if you have any trouble with Samsung S10, then you can ask us in the comment section. We will be happy to assist you with a potential solution.
You may like,