After purchasing Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus or S10e, if you didn’t get an option to add watermark on pictures, isn’t it sad? Don’t get disappointed, that’s not going to happen, because Samsung S10 flagship allows us to add watermark on particular photos. Other smartphones also offer a similar function, however there only one way to add watermark on pictures and once you enabled that option, the phone will add watermark on all the pictures. Unlike, in Samsung S10 you can add watermark on the pictures you want to add.
Adding Galaxy S10 watermark to your pictures is very easy, just like we add stickers on images right from the Gallery app. Resize and place the watermark where it suits the most, otherwise, it may blow your shot. You might be thinking of why advertise Samsung for free by adding watermark on pictures. The question is valid, however, it’s your choice whether to add watermark on photo or not.
Here’s how to Add Samsung S10 Watermark on Images
- Open the Gallery app or Photos app.
- Look for the photo in which you want to add Samsung Galaxy S10 watermark.
- Tap on Edit symbol (pencil icon).
- Select the Sticker symbol, located at the third position with a smiling face.
- Tap on Calendar
- There you will find the Galaxy S10 watermark, to put on the image.
- Resize, and place the watermark wherever you want in the following image.
- Lastly, tap Save.
Furthermore, if you are looking for extraordinary photo editing options, the visit the Best Photo Editor App for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e. The giant list of Photo Editor Apps can improve your photography to the next level, hope you’ll look forward to it.
If you are interested in Google Camera, then download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. The Google Camera will bring versatility in your pictures.