If you’ve purchased the Galaxy Buds for the first time and unable to pair Galaxy buds with Samsung Galaxy Note 10, continue to read the article. Aside from pairing issues, few users have reported that their Galaxy buds keep disconnecting from Samsung Note 10 weirdly. Since this bud operates over Bluetooth, it is likely to throw this type of problem. However there is nothing to worry about it, we have fixed such difficulties over time and will help you fix this too.
Before troubleshooting Galaxy buds connection issues, why not try and pair the Buds with Note 10. If everything is perfect, then there is no need to follow any of the tricks and waste time.
Important- Make sure Galaxy Buds are not paired/connected with any other smartphone. If they do, disconnect and then follow the below steps.
Also Read: How to Rename Galaxy Buds
How to Pair Galaxy Buds with Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Automatically
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy buds are fully or partially charged and placed correctly in the charging case.
- Bring charging case and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 closer.
- Open the charging case, within second the Note 10 will show pop-up asking you to connect Galaxy Buds with Note 10.
- Select Connect.
Fix Galaxy buds won’t pair automatically with Samsung Galaxy Note 10
If you have a problem while pairing Galaxy buds and won’t pair Galaxy buds automatically, try a manual way. Make sure buds arent paired with any other phone/device.
How to Pair Galaxy Buds with Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Manually
- Touch and hold the button on Galaxy Buds, this will make buds visible in Bluetooth settings.
- Navigate to the Settings on your Note 10.
- Choose Connections > Bluetooth.
- Tap Galaxy Buds when it appears under the list of available devices.
Fix Galaxy buds Keeps disconnecting, turning off automatically, audio cut out problems
These are some common Galaxy buds solutions which we have covered for issues such as Bluetooth issues, Buds keeps disconnecting, unable to hear music on Galaxy buds, Galaxy buds keeps turning off and more.
Trick 1: Restart Galaxy Buds
In case if Galaxy buds touchpad is unresponsive or not working then, you can reboot the Galaxy buds as follows,
- Place the Buds in the charging case correctly. Do not close the lid. Remove the buds after 7seconds.
Trick 2: Reset Galaxy Buds
If Galaxy buds keeps disconnecting or turning off, then resetting Galaxy buds will help out. Here’s how you can reset Galaxy buds,
Important: You cannot reset Galaxy buds without pairing it with a Samsung phone.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your Samsung phone.
- Scroll and tap About Earbuds.
- Tap Reset Earbuds.